I haven’t done Top Ten Tuesday in a while. For people who don’t know what Top Ten Tuesday is, it is a meme that has been created by The Broke and The Bookish where people can do their Top Ten list based on the theme they created. You are welcome to do it yourself as long as you credit them 🙂
1. Eve and Adam by Micheal Grant and Katherine Applegate
This book really was a struggle, stale characters and not enough world building. Now come to think of it I should’ve DNF it.
2. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
I absolutely love the book but the size of it does intimidate me a little that looking at it does exhaust me. XD
3. Mask Of Shadows by Linsey Miller
UGH. Just ugh. Everything about it is sooo boring. Another book that I should DNF. XD
4. Thief’s Magic by Trudi Canavan
One half of the book is good, the other half is ok. Again the size is a little intimidating.
5. A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan
The book was ok, it was a little bland that made me lose focus.
6. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page
Too predictable particularly when the twist is on the blurb.
7. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
This is the book I am reading at the moment, there is a lot to take in where I feel like I need to be fully awake and focus in order to pay attention to what is going on.
8. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
It is a very beautiful book. One of my favourites but I heard it was going to be sad and got scared. XD
9. The Sign Of The Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
It was too confusing. It did felt like I had to take a break for a while to get my head around what it happening.
10. The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
So boring. Everything around the middle was a blur.
I do hope you enjoy this top ten list.
Happy Reading! 😀